서브탑
Home > ..<br>Ive-new album Gir > 제품문의

제품문의

..<br>Ive-new album Gir

페이지 정보

작성자 aimcp0215 댓글 0건 조회 245회 작성일 24-01-18 00:19

본문

On the 19th, the agency Starship Entertainment released ateaservideo for its own content 1,2,3IVESeason 4, which will begin on January 1st next year, throughIVEs official YouTube channel. In the video released on...
idolIveAn Yu-jin on the meaningful song This Wish. Theteaserfor the special single collaboration ‘This Wish’ featuringIveAn Yu-jin can be seen on Disney Korea’s social channels, and the special collaboration...
It is assumed that there may be errors in the English translation.> (G)I-DLE, Aespa, andIveunit born... In addition, the music video andteaservideo, including the reveal of unit members, will be unveiled through M...
In particular,Ivereleased the music videoteaserfor Baddie during the Seoul performance of his recently held first world tour, IVETHE 1ST WORLD TOUR SHOW WHAT I HAVE, raising expectations for its official release....
It is assumed that there may be errors in the English translation.>Ivereleasesteaserfor ‘IveMine’ title song ‘Baddie’… Expectations for comeback ‘UP’ Title song ‘Baddy’ and new album ‘I’ve...
Members added that while theteaservideo started with a strong line, “Really, all the things... byIVEand many more. “Medusa used to be a charming person but was cursed to turn into a...
forIves debut song ELEVEN, LOVE DIVE, and After LIKE, took on the role of lyricist, raising expectations even further. Collect. In addition, the agency Starship Entertainment released the music videoteaserfor Off...
IveMVteaser, 1st mini album pre-release title song ‘Ethe Way’…analo
안동호반위파크g black and white sensibility The music videoteaservideo was released on the official YouTube channel on the 22nd. Break News Reporter Park D girl...
IVEwill drop its first EP "Ive Mine" on Oct. 13 with three lead tracks, the girl groups agency Starship Entertainment said Monday. Threeteaserimages released Sunday at 11 p.m. revealed the...
Ive-new album Girl groupIveto drop 1st EP next month SEOUL, Sept. 4 (Yonhap) -- K-pop girl... The sextet droppe

회사명 : ㈜에이스에어 주소 : 대전광역시 서구 장안로6(흑석동) 대표 : 정태경

사업자등록번호 : 305-81-90667 이메일 : nacomp@korea.com 팩스 : 042-636-0452